Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Conferences

It's now that time! Conferences are officially here. Please make sure to do the best you can to be at your conference on time. I will do my best to keep conferences to 15 minutes, in order to allow families time to travel to other rooms. If you know you will not make it, or you will be late, please call and let me know asap. It's no fun to have no shows. If you are running late, I may be able to fit you in, or I may not. The sooner you call, the better chance we'll have to re-schedule. I'm looking forward to meeting with everyone! Our class has made some great progress. Also, I sent home lyrics to our Water Cycle Song. Anyone who comes back on Monday knowing the song will get a prize, so make sure to practice.

I will post a conferences schedule first thing in the morning, so check back to confirm your time.

No comments:

Post a Comment